Search Tyres by Vehicle Registration
Are you looking for Car Tyres for your vehicle?
The safety features of a vehicle are not only restricted to side mirrors, seatbelts and airbags. There is another vital component that a car owner often overlooks is the tyres.
Reading Tyres is at your service if you are thinking of buying car tyres Reading at fair rates. We stock a vast inventory in the most popular sizes and variants.
Planning for a tyre replacement Reading? Let us help you with the features and benefits of the different models to help you make an informed decision.
What is available in our store?
Tyres as per seasons
The seasonal tyres are different from one another according to their compound, tread pattern and depth. So, before you purchase car tyres Reading, understand how one differs from the other as per these metrics.
Compound: The hard rubber maximises driving safety in warmer months, assuring less friction and better fuel efficiency.
Tread pattern: It features larger tread blocks and fewer sipes for optimal handling, braking stability and shorter braking distance.
Tread depth: These tyres excel in handling dry and wet surfaces and are designed to minimise hydroplaning.
Compound: The natural rubber composition allows it to remain flexible in harsh winters and achieve a tighter grip on slippery roads.
Tread pattern: Denser sipes improve tyre-road contact to deliver ultimate gripping performance while simultaneously channelling water away from the surface.
Tread depth: This variant contains deeper grooves to trap snow for superior traction, thus ensuring a smooth journey.
Compound: The rigid rubber compound increases the tyre efficiency.
Tread pattern: The deeper tread in this variant is equipped to be on your vehicle for the long term.
Tread depth: The moderate tread depth provides an uncompromised grip in all mild weather conditions.
Are you looking for new car tyres Reading based on their performance rate? Then, please take a look at their features:
- The low and short profile sidewall enhances cornering capabilities.
- Rim flange protectors guarantee protection against lateral stiffness.
- The stiffer and wider apex enables improved cornering power.
- Fewer blades and aggressive blocks in the tread pattern empower handling precision.
- They offer unmatchable load-bearing capacity even after a blowout due to the extra rubber layers.
- RFTs maintain stability by minimising pressure loss and significantly negate on-road driving safety issues.
- The solid centre rib widens cornering and controlling ability.
- Advanced silica coupled rubber facilitates excellent braking performance and lowers rolling resistance.
- They are designed to elevate your car’s fuel efficiency.
- The deeper grooves combat the risks of aquaplaning, ensuring optimal on-road driving safety.
- The wider shoulder blocks support steering precision and control without deforming the structure.
We have three different 4x4 tyre variants available: Highway-terrain, Mud-terrain, and All-terrain.
Brands we house
Our inventory includes units in multiple price segments to satisfy the diverse requirements of our customers.
- Bridgestone and more
Mid-range and cheap tyres Reading
So, without wasting any more time looking for the best car “tyres near me”, visit our facility at Unit 1, 81 Russell Street, Reading, RG1 7XG.
We extend the following facilities to ensure a seamless experience:
Online tyre sale
Now you can buy car tyres Reading at your convenience. Simply provide your vehicle’s registration number or tyre size and select models based on your budget and vehicle.
Note: We accept payments post fitment.
We also accept mail orders at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mobile tyre-fitting service
If you cannot make time to bring your car to our facility, opt for our doorstep tyre-fitting service without any additional charges. We will arrive at your given site within our range of operations with your new tyres and all the necessary tools to fit the units in a minimum turn-around time.
24-hour emergency assistance
Need urgent help with puncture repairs or tyre replacements? Please call us on 07823339560.
- Remember to provide the correct tyre size. Any discrepancy involves additional charges.
- Help us with your name, location and contact number.
- If your car has locking nuts, make sure the adaptor key is available. If you can’t find it, please let us know before we come to you.
Want to know more? Please connect with us on 01183 751591. Our team is always happy to help.