Do your car’s headlights seem dimmer these days, or is the vehicle no longer starting straight away?
Clear signs that the battery is no longer supplying sufficient power.
In such a case you don’t have to worry and start searching for car battery Replacement Reading services
Just contact us, Reading Tyres for immediate help.
We understand that the battery is one of the integral parts of any vehicle. Thus, it must be in prime condition to ensure optimal functioning of all your vehicle's electrical components.
Who are we?
We come with a team of industry-best technicians committed to resolving battery-related issues of various vehicle models.
So, drop at Unit 1, 81 Russell Street, Reading, RG1 7XG, to opt for our top-notch car battery checks and replacement services at competitive prices.
Our in-house experts will conduct a thorough and precise inspection of your car battery. After that, we'll replace it if necessary.
Reasons that hamper your vehicle's battery
Besides other things, the purpose of a car battery is to ensure that your vehicle starts smoothly without any interruptions.
Though car batteries come with an average lifespan of 5 years, most of them start losing efficiency after 3 years. Hence, we advise going for a car battery check once every 3 years.
Here are some of the factors that cause your car battery to die prematurely:
- Damages done due to faulty installation
- Exposure to extreme temperature conditions
- Corrosion in the connections
- Defective charging system
- Continuous electrical drains
What will you find inside a car battery?
Inside a standard car battery, you will find the following components:
- Battery case
- The lid of the battery
- Battery acid
- Paste and separator
- Negative plates
- Positive plates
- Terminals, etc.
When should you bring your vehicle to us for a car battery Reading?
If you experience any of the following signs, you should get in touch with us immediately:
- If your vehicle stutters or struggles to start, it surely indicates that the battery has lost its efficiency.
- Have you noticed a smell like rotten eggs? That might be caused by a battery fluid leakage.
- If you notice that the battery is bloated, it is high time to replace it.
- Besides dim headlamps, all other electrical components such as radio, air-conditioner, windows, wipers and others stop functioning properly if the battery does not perform optimally.
Under these scenarios, car battery replacement Reading is the best option to consider.
Why choose Reading Tyres?
Stuck with a dead battery? Don't worry!
Call us on our 24x7 emergency helpline number 07823339560. Please help us with your name, location and vehicle details and contact number. We will reach your site and fit a new car battery Reading for you to get you back on the road quickly.
You can also reach us on 01183751591 during our regular opening hours. Our team will be happy to help you.